– The unique and stable formulation improves the overall translucency of the material thus improving the aesthetics of the restoration and also increases its color stability after complete setting.
– The high functional polycarboxylic acid copolymer is formulated at high concentrations which allows formation of high-density ionic cross-links between polycarboxylic acid and multivalent metal ions (Sr2, Al3 +, etc) which increases the compressive strength upto 255 Mpa.
– Shofu’s proprietary surface treatment of the powder allows an ideal working time & a sharp setting which offers quick shape modification & polishing procedures
– The proprietary formulation allows an easy mixing of powder and liquid and also provides an ideal consistency after mixing which facilitates comfortable dispensing of the setting cement into the oral cavity.
– High Fluoride release provides a cutting edge in prevention of secondary caries
– Indicated for anterior class III & class V restorations including cervical erosions, root abrasions and wedge shaped defects, pediatric and geriatric restorations, provisional or transient restorations, minimally invasive restorations, posterior fillings which include non-load bearing Class I & Class II restorations.
– Available as a universal Yellow Brown shade.